Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dishonesty

What a pain! Dishonesty. What a crutch! Dishonesty. What a shame! Dishonesty.
Have you ever had someone near to you be dishonest. C'mon...everyone has. If you're the bearer of the lie...it ways heavy on your conscience (or it should). If you're the recepient of the lie...it hurts...sometimes very DEEPLY. The only thing I can say, right now, is...hang on. God is still on His throne...and He loves YOU more than you can imagine...and He's got a plan.

I have had a piece of paper taped to the cabinet above my desk at work (right about eye-level) that holds scripture that has helped me through the depths of pain I've encountered. My sweet, sweet friend (a sister in Christ & prayer warrior) sent me these pieces of God's Word that have been honey to my soul. I've actually clung to one in particular for quite some time. I share it with you, dear friend, because I think it might help you through something...someday.

THE LORD IS NEAR TO THE BROKENHEARTED AND SAVES THOSE WHO ARE CRUSHED IN SPIRIT.
(Psalm 34:18)

Keep the faith, sweet friend
~karen

No comments:

Post a Comment